I’ve been a Flickr user for a while now, but in no means would I consider myself a Flickr poweruser. However, I’ve been exploring Flickr a bit more as of late and found that they’ve got lots of awesome T-Shirt related groups that you can join. Thanks to bigguybigcityÂ better known as tee bloggerÂ hideyourarms, designerÂ Olly Moss and the T-criticÂ bloggerÂ Karl Long,Â I found these groups while scouring their profiles!
Oh and before I forget – you can add me on Flickr too!
Here are 5 of my favorites (so far):Â
1. T-Shirts. 10,709 Tees.Â This group is lied by Little Dragon and seems to be the group with the most tees added amongst this lot. Another plus with this group is its active discussion area – lots of talk going on there compared to the other groups. Here’s the group description:
Tees – hell… shirts, sweaters, hoodies – nowadays have crazy, witty and overall funny sayings, sayings and icons, pictures and colours. Post pictures of people in funny and/or odd t-shirts here.
2. Funny T-Shirts. 500 Tees. This is the site specifically for funny tees, in fact, according to admin TheNakedPhotographer “Your shit better be funny or worth being in here or I will delete it, add shit shirts here twice and I will ban you!” Whenever you see a funny tee, snap a pic of it and upload it to the Funny T-Shirts group.
3. T-Shirt Revolution. 8,964 Tees. This is the group that’s all about printing and making your own tee designs. If you made the tee, post it here! They also have active discussions on transferring designs to blank tees and on blank tee types in general. If you’re a do-it-yourself-er than be sure to add this group and start contributing! The group admin is Stephane Vendran.Â
4. Fresh Tees. 3,787 Tees.Â This is the official addic[tee]d Flickr group run by Mr. Fresh. addic[tee]d is a tee blog that is based in Athens, Greece. The addic[tee]d tee blog has been around since 2005. This group does not allow “plain text” tees so be careful not to add those.
5. I Love T-Shirts. 2,136 Tees. This is a Brazilian group run by Aline Szucs.Â Although not in English, they do have a ton of fun tees in this group. Definitely worth checking out. And if you understand Portuguese then here’s the group description:
Camisetas sÃ£o Ãtens bÃ¡sicos e indispensÃ¡veis no guarda-roupa que vÃ£o conosco a qualquer lugar! Trocas, dicas, dÃºvidas, sÃ£o os objetivos deste grupo! Trocas: peÃ§o a todos que organizarem ou participarem, manter sempre o respeito uns para com os outros, pois este tipo de interaÃ§Ã£o tem como objetivo descontarir e nÃ£o “estressar”, ok? Fotos: somente de camisetas, blusinhas e afins!!! EstÃ£o proibidos: xingamentos, ofensas, material inadequado e tudo que possa prejudicar o grupo. Abs!