Adios Mother …

Have you ever had an AMF? OK, you might be a bit confused as to what an AMF is so let me explain. An AMF, short for Adios Mother Fucker, is a tasty little mixed alcoholic beverage. I myself tend to steer away from mixed drinks as I am a straight up shot guy myself with a preference toward Tequila, especially Patron. Here’s the recipe for those of you curious enough to try an AMF:

1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Rum
1/2 oz Tequila
1/2 oz Gin
1/2 oz Blue Curacao
2 oz Sour mix
2 oz 7-Up

Pour all ingredients except the 7-Up into a chilled glass filled with ice cubes. Top with 7-Up and stir gently.

And that leads me to this tee, from Fanatic Brand | Risk Styles Company. It’s called Goodtimes, though, I think it should be named exactly is the shirt says, AMF. The tee itself is available for presale a $15. If you decide to buy a tee, tell him that Coty sent you – his name is Shane, he’s part owner and an old friend of mine from my elementary school days (which was a very long time ago).

Gootimes AMF

Comments

1. doubletakeclothing says

ugh, seriously? tequila shots? that gives me chills thinking about it.

however, AMF is quite an awesome drink.

2. says

You’ve got to have salt and lime available and then the tequila is a winner!

Anyone here tried a suicide shot before? Now that is horrible.

3. doubletakeclothing says

No, no, no…salt/lime takes some edge off, but really…it doesn’t make it any better.

Never tried suicide though…if it’s free, I guess I’d try it… =\

haha, thanks for reminding me about how much I’m not a fan of tequila…. take care!

4. says

LOL, the suicide shot is something else. Basically, it’s a three stepper:

“you take salt and you make a nice line out of it, and ready a lime wedge. You procede to snort the line of salt…squeeze the lime in your eye.. and then take the shot.”

In some variations you get a slap right after.

SO, if anyone offers you a Suicide Shot or Stuntman – be sure to just say NO!

5. doubletakeclothing says

Hmm… I think you should record yourself performing a suicide shot and post it on your blog. You’d earn points in my book. :) haha

Can you get someone else to slap you?

6. says

Yeah, the slap comes from another person, one of your so called “Friends”, LOL.

I actually videotaped my friends doing this a few months ago, haha…he was actually concerned about which eye got lime squirted into – he insisted he had a “good eye” that he needed to preserve, LOL!