In this episode I wear Chance of Reign from Robit StudiosÂ and review two shirts that were sent to me by Sal Haro of Salmiler Lifestyle & Apparel, a brand that specializes in running apparel for the running enthusiast and the fan alike.Â Be sure to use the coupon code “cotygmiles” for 20% off your next Salmiler Lifestyle & Apparel tee. As always, enjoy with tea and a comfy tee!
Red Salmiler Style ShirtÂ by Salmiler. Good: Thick durable tee perfect for exercising, tagless for itch free comfort, sleek athletic inspired design on front, Salmiler logo on back of tee. Bad: A little baggy but good for working out, inks not as soft as other tees. Price: $19.99 but you can save 20% with the coupon code “cotygmiles”.
Running RevolutionÂ byÂ Salmiler.Â Good: Same as the Red Salmiler Style shirt, screen printed in three different places (front, back, tag area) and tagless. Bad: Preferred the design of the simpler Red Salmiler Style shirt. Price: $19.99 but you canÂ save 20% with the coupon code “cotygmiles”.
Chance of ReignÂ by Robit Studios. This tee is printed on an Army American Apparel tee using water-based and environmentally friendly inks. Great concept! For more information on Robit Studios, be sure to checkout Indie Tee Spotlight #12.Â Price: $18.00.
If you want to sent me a product to review, please feel free to do so. You can find my information in the contact menu above. Thanks!
- Glorious Nonsensities Episode 9: MacGyver, Prestigious Clothing and Kosher Ham
- Co-Tee TV Episode 15: iSteamphone, AlrightOK and Salutations
- Co-Tee TV Episode 16: 57 Cuts, Doubletake Clothing and Battlestar Galactica
- Co-Tee TV Episode 18: 3 Little Pigs, Rethink Clothing and All For One Clothing
- Co-Tee TV Episode 14: Chop Shop, Phanica and Hope Floats