I made it! Oh my goodness I made it to the end of the week. 5 new episodes of Co-Tee TV in 5 days. Awesome! I had super fun doing this and maybe we’ll do it again in the near future, or whenever I become backlogged with amazing shirts again. In the final episode of the week I review Motor Scooter Club from The Naylor News. This new brand from Portland, Oregon is themed to be much like a newspaper, with fictional stories that are written to match each shirt design.
Motor Scooter Club by The Naylor News. Pros: I’m a huge fan of the packaging of this shirt, it was very detailed and themed to match the Naylor News website. The shirts were tagless and featured a custom printed neck label. Printed on an American Apparel blank.Â Cons: The associated story related to this shirt was missing from The Naylor News website and so I didn’t really understand or get this shirt. A bit pricey for a single color print.Â Price: $24.99.
Read To See How You Can A Win Bone Ranger Shirt from Zombie Liquirice!
If you want to send me a product to review, please feel free to do so. You can find my information in the contact menu above. Thanks!
- Co-Tee TV Episode 41: Melted, New Math and Pirates
- Co-Tee TV Episode 44: Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk and The Cult
- Co-Tee TV Episode 20: Exploded Macs, ShirtFight and Nightlights
- Co-Tee TV Episode 13: X-Ray Goggles, Linty Fresh and Mack
- Co-Tee TV Episode 71: Fur Face Boy, I Hate Clowns and T-Shirt Forums