In this episode I wear Mega Byte Me by Ware Clothing, a brand new tee brand based out of San Francisco, California. If you’re into vintage technology, grew up in the 80′s, or actually know what a floppy disc looks like then I am sure that you’ll be able to appreciate the products from Ware Clothing.
Mega Byte Me by Ware Clothing. Pros: Fun T-Shirt for those of you who enjoy vintage technology or cute characters. Each Ware character comes with a background story. Shirts come packaged with Ware Clothing buttons and stickers. The design features a three color print on a black American Apparel tee. Great price at $12.Â Cons: Plain packaging, the retro graphics and bit-like type might not appeal to everyone. Price: $12.
If you want to send me a product to review, please feel free to do so. You can find my information in the contact menu above. Thanks!
- Co-Tee TV Episode 45: San Miguel Beer, Spindustry Clothing and Elephants
- Co-Tee TV Episode 16: 57 Cuts, Doubletake Clothing and Battlestar Galactica
- Co-Tee TV Episode 41.5: Rethink Clothing, Weather Wiper and CONTEST!
- Co-Tee TV Episode 62: Bird Brain, You’re History and Jack The Ripper
- Glorious Nonsensities Episode 9: MacGyver, Prestigious Clothing and Kosher Ham