In this episode of Co-Tee TV I wear Heroes In An Art Shell by Jon Hillier and review Expression of the Moment by Enso Threads, a high end clothing line from New York. Powered by imagination and supported by creativity, Enso Threads takes a unique look at everything. They combine influences from asian culture with our own artistic values and life experiences to produce clean, simple and wearable fashion.
Expression of the Moment by Enso Threads. Pros: Enso Threads is an interesting and unique brand with a philosophical angle to their designs. T-Shirts are individually packaged in plastic bags inside of the mailer to protect the T-Shirt during shipment. Affordable at just $16. Printed on an American Apparel blank, so you know what to expect when it comes to size and fit. Comes with a screen printed label and is tagless. Custom hang tag for a professional look and feel.Â Cons: Some people might not be a fan of the odd print placement. I was skeptical about it myself but when I received the product I liked how it looked on me. Price: $16.00
Also mentioned in this episode:
If you want to send me a product to review, please feel free to do so. You can find my information in the contact menu above. Thanks!
- Co-Tee TV Episode 64: Eyeconic, Bunker Designs and Costa Rica
- Co-Tee TV Episode 63: Ban T-Shirts, Regan Smith Clarke and Bodega
- Co-Tee TV Episode 87: Good Thoughts, Evozip and Lamb Chops
- Co-Tee TV Episode 45: San Miguel Beer, Spindustry Clothing and Elephants
- Co-Tee TV Episode 54: Lost, IZzI PoP and the City