WonderCon 2010 is being held from April 2-4 this year and as with any comic book convention, there are some amazingly wacky costumes to be seen! I’ll be tracking the best costume spottings from Wondercon 2010 because I always get a kick at seeing what people decide to dress up as. My favorite from the first days batch has got to be the simple and elegant Marty McFly costume!
*All photos belong to their respective owners.
If you stumbled on this blog via Twitter, Facebook or elsewhere then welcome! Please feel free to peruse the site and if you like what you see then Iâ€™d recommendÂ adding Co-Tee TV as a friend on Facebook so that you can stay up-to-date on future posts!
Day 1 Wondercon 2010 Costume Spotting:
1. Marty McFly, photo by jovino. Hey look, it’s Marty McFly in the classic Marty McFly pose and equipped with his futuristic hoverboard! Visit BunnyWarez.
2. Cosplay, photo by I Heart Cool Stuff. I’m not sure who this guy is, but he does look like he’s ready for some foreplay.Â Visit I Heart Cool Stuff.
3. Squirtle, photo by I Heart Cool Stuff. Apparently it’s Squirtle, the bipedle turtle from the Pokemon universe.Â Visit I Heart Cool Stuff.
4. Unknown, photo by mchulin. These guys kind of look like something from The Rocketeer, but I think I might be wrong about that. Any thoughts?
5. The Evil Cheerleaders, photo by I Heart Cool Stuff. If you’re gonna die from someone (or something) evil, why not let that someone be evil cheerleaders.Â Visit I Heart Cool Stuff.
6. Superman, photo by jovino. Do you think this sloppy version of Superman is equipped with matching Superman Underoos?Â Visit BunnyWarez.
7. Cobra Commander, photo by mchulin.Â Hey look, it’s Cobra Commander! By the way, I think it’s time for me to confess that I haven’t seen G.I. Joe the live action movie yet. Is that so wrong?
8. Deadpool, photo by Official Star Wars Blog. I object to the upcoming Deadpool movie. I really do.Â Visit Star Wars.
9. Mad Hatter, photo by creativename. Mad Hatter or deranged hippie? You decide.Â Visit Creative Name Chick.
10. Jedi, photo by edopeno. No comic book convention would be complete without a Jedi.Â Visit Edopeno.
11. Weird Dude, photo by edopeno. Hi weird dude!Â Visit Edopeno.
12. Stormtroopers, photo by mchulin. I know these aren’t Stormtroopers. Problem is, I have no idea what they are dressed up as!
13. Packaging Tape Clone Trooper, photo by Official Star Wars Blog. Neato! I wonder how many rolls of tape he went through to make this costume!Â Visit Star Wars.
14. Admiral Ackbar, photo by Official Star Wars Blog. It’s a trap! Don’t eat the cereal because it’s a trap!Â Visit Star Wars.
15. 501st, photo by Official Star Wars Blog. This guy looks scary (with that beer gut).Â Visit Star Wars.
Enjoyed this post? Follow me on Facebook!