In this episode of Co-Tee TV I wear See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil and Touch No Evil by an unknown Japanese brand andÂ review Lifering by Charlie Noble, a brand born out of a love for sailing and the great outdoors.
Lifering Logo by Charlie Noble. Pros: A well executed Logo T-Shirt from Charlie Noble. The tee comes individually wrapped in a separate plastic bag from its shipping bag, which is always nice. Lifering features a custom embroidered Charlie Noble neck tag and a custom printed hangtag. You’ll also find a custom embroidered tag on the lower left seam of the T-Shirt. Charlie Noble uses American Apparel branded T-Shirts and the print of the design is very soft. I love the overal execution, design and color selection.Â Cons: Not much. In fact, I can’t really think of any. I seriously dig this T-Shirt. Price: $20.
See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil and Touch No EvilÂ by Unknown. Pros: A no frills but super fun T-Shirt! I could imagine someone giving out one of these T-Shirts to each of four friends as a fun little gag gift! Price: $10.
Also mentioned in this episode:
If you want to send me a product to review, please feel free to do so. You can find my information in the contact menu above. Thanks!
- Co-Tee TV Episode 81: Hello MAC, Modus Collection and Chess Pieces
- Co-Tee TV Episode 62: Bird Brain, You’re History and Jack The Ripper
- Co-Tee TV Episode 38: My Book Woes, Benny Gold and Desired Hearts
- Co-Tee TV Episode 57: Fuzzy Ink, Dream Gold and Sharks With Biceps
- Co-Tee TV Episode 77: FFB Bam, SoillFu and Voltron