Comic-Con 2010 is being held from July 22-25 this year and as with any comic book convention, there are some amazingly wacky costumes to be seen! Iâ€™ll be tracking the best costume spottings from Comic-Con 2010 because I always get a kick at seeing what people decide to dress up as. My favorite from the first days batch has got to be very well done Tron costume!
*All photos belong to their respective owners.
If you stumbled on this blog via Twitter, Facebook or elsewhere then welcome! Please feel free to peruse the site and if you like what you see then Iâ€™d recommendÂ adding Co-Tee TV as a friend on Facebook so that you can stay up-to-date on future posts!
1. Tron, photo by Mike Rollerson. This Tron inspired costume has got to be the hottest costume spotted yet at Comic-Con 2010. Or else the photo just made it look that much more awesome!Â Visit MikeRollerson.com.
5. Ms. Iron Man, photo by Official Star Wars Blog. High marks on the costume even though the pose is a little weak. Come on Ms. Iron Man, put some spunk into that superhero pose of yours!Â Visit Star Wars.
6. Super Ray, photo by Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum (EMP|SFM). I actually have no idea who these guys are or who they are supposed to be. I am assuming that they are dressed up as a character named “Super Ray” based on the item the gentleman on the left is holding. Have you heard of Super Ray?Â Visit (EMP|SFM).
7. Halo, photo by Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum (EMP|SFM). This guy must be extremely hot out there in his Halo costume while walking around in the San Diego sun!Â Visit (EMP|SFM).
9. Wonder Woman, photo by uncle_shoggoth. She looks a bit more Asian than Amazonian. Well, at least she isn’t wearing the revised Wonder Woman costume – bleh!Â Visit uncle_shoggoth’s Flickr Photostream.