Caped and uncaped superheroes, comic geeks, and nerds of all kinds descended upon San Diego’s Convention Center for the once a year gathering know as COMIC-CON! And although many of these caped crusaders have returned to their mundane lives as ordinary people, their costumes will live on as photos. Please enjoy four days of Comic-Con Costume Spotting and be sure to get started on your costumes for next years Comic-Con!
*All photos belong to their respective owners.
If you stumbled on this blog via Twitter, Facebook or elsewhere then welcome! Please feel free to peruse the site and if you like what you see then Iâ€™d recommendÂ adding Co-Tee TV as a friend on Facebook so that you can stay up-to-date on future posts!
Day 1 Comic-Con Costume Spotting:
1. Tron, photo by Mike Rollerson. This Tron inspired costume has got to be the hottest costume spotted yet at Comic-Con 2010. Or else the photo just made it look that much more awesome!Â Visit MikeRollerson.com.
5. Ms. Iron Man, photo by Official Star Wars Blog. High marks on the costume even though the pose is a little weak. Come on Ms. Iron Man, put some spunk into that superhero pose of yours!Â Visit Star Wars.
6. Super Ray, photo by Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum (EMP|SFM). I actually have no idea who these guys are or who they are supposed to be. I am assuming that they are dressed up as a character named “Super Ray” based on the item the gentleman on the left is holding. Have you heard of Super Ray?Â Visit (EMP|SFM).
7. Halo, photo by Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum (EMP|SFM). This guy must be extremely hot out there in his Halo costume while walking around in the San Diego sun!Â Visit (EMP|SFM).
9. Wonder Woman, photo by uncle_shoggoth. She looks a bit more Asian than Amazonian. Well, at least she isn’t wearing the revised Wonder Woman costume – bleh!Â Visit uncle_shoggoth’s Flickr Photostream.
Day 2 Comic-Con Costume Spotting:
30. Batman Villains, photo by SBGrad. I’m betting that these guys attended Comic-Con separately and then found their way to each other. Because that is how Batman villains roll.Â Visit SBGrad’s Flickr Photostream.
Day 3 Comic-Con Costume Spotting:
Day 4 Comic-Con Costume Spotting:
55. Alice In Wonderland, photo by Nicholas James Santiago. Solid photo. I kind of want to have this printed and hung. By the way, Nicholas is doing the 365 photo thing on Flickr and I highly recommend that you check it out.Â Visit Nicholas James Santiago’s Flickr Photostream.
58. Batman and Robin, photo by Nicole Love (Official Star Wars Blog). Awesome photo. Robin looks pretty kick ass here. And by default, it’s kind of hard to make Robin look kickass. This kid pulled it off.Â Visit StarWars.com.
60. Tony Stark, photo by Bonnie Burton (Official Star Wars Blog). Granted all this costume took was an expensive suit and a little facial hair, but still, rock solid Tony Stark lookalike!Â Visit StarWars.com.