Hello, you’ve just discovered the 365 Days of T-Shirts Project! I’ll be making something fun, T-Shirt related and (hopefully) cool for each day of 2011. Please wish me luck because I’ll need it if plan to finish the project!
Day 1: Printable T-Shirt Journal
You’re a T-Shirt fan and you’ve got a ton of T-Shirts, but no real way to keep track of them all. Say hello to the Printable T-Shirt Journal. Use this printable journal to collect and organize your passion for T-Shirts.
Tools: Stick Glue, 3-Hole Puncher
1. Print the included template using a color printer.
2. If you use thick stock paper you’ll be able to print double sided (recommended).
3. Either fold in half to make a small book or use a 3-hole puncher so that you can place your journal pages in a binder.
4. Start cataloging your T-Shirt collection!
This journal page was inspired by the various journals by Moleskine.
Download the Printable T-Shirt Journal - (598.73 kB)
This is what a sample page looks like when it’s all filled out!
This is a closer look at the Opinion / Notes section, as well as the 5 star rating system!
I provide you with a 8.5 X 11 inch page. You can print it out and fold it to make a mini book, or you can use a hole puncher and put your pages neatly inside a binder!
All artwork belong to their respective owners.
sheer by fodor
The T-Shirt 365 project is free of charge, meaning, you can use the materials provided here as many times as you would like. However, I do ask that you DO NOT repost the actual project files on other websites. It would be better if you simply linked back to the particular blog post on my website! It’s good karma for you and it’ll make me super happy to see the linkback!
The goal of the project is to have enough material so that I can make a book encompassing the entire project. If all goes as planned, we’ll have something amazing available in 2012!
If you’d like to support the 365 Days of T-Shirts Project you can do so easily. If you’d like to donate to the 365 Days of T-Shirts Project, you can so via the Paypal donate button below:
Also, linking, tweeting, and Facebooking back to the 365 Days of T-Shirt Project is also greatly appreciated! Tell your friends about the 365 Days of T-Shirts Project!
- 365 Days of T-Shirts: Day 4 – Making of Punk Rock Cock Throw Pillow
- 365 Days of T-Shirts: Day 13 – Pac-Shirt Postcard
- 365 Days of T-Shirts: Day 2 – Experimental Jetset Parody Wallpaper
- 365 Days of T-Shirts: Day 6 – Project365 Domain
- 365 Days of T-Shirts: Day 3 – Threadless Punk Rock Cock Throw Pillow