Comic-Con 2011 is being held from July 21-24 this year and like last year, I’ll be costume spotting some of the best and most wacky costumes to be seen! I always get a kick at seeing what people decide to dress up as to Comic-Con. My favorite from Day 2 has got to be Obi-Wan Kenobi walking amongst those muggles!
*All photos belong to their respective owners. I’ve provided links back to the original photos and links back to the photographers official website when possible.
If you stumbled on this blog via Twitter, Facebook or elsewhere then welcome! Please feel free to peruse the site and if you like what you see then I’d recommend adding Co-Tee TV as a friend on Facebook so that you can stay up-to-date on future posts!
1. Wonder Woman, photo by Onigun. Why hello, Wonder Woman.
2. Popeye, photo by Peter Alau. I think that Popeye might need to eat more spinach! Visit Moko Blog.
3. Ghostbusters, photo by Peter Alau. Excellent group of Ghostbusters! Visit Moko Blog.
4. Captain America, photo by Peter Alau. An all-American duo? Visit Moko Blog.
5. Monty Python and the Holy Grail, photo by Sgt_Kelo.
6. A Clockwork Orange, photo by Davann. Being the adventures of a young man whose principal interests are rape, ultra-violence and Beethoven.
7. Doctor Who, photo by Davann.
8. Green Lantern & Friends, photo by Lydia Diaz. Because Superheroes hang out with super friends.
9. Ghost Rider, photo by Alexis Gentry. As long as it’s not Nicholas Cage. Visit Trashwire.
10. Deadpool & Phoenix, photo by coolnazgul. Why is Deadpool grabbing Phoenix’ crotch?
11. Spider-Man, photo by Jason Ozaeta. Visit A Virtual Inferno. Looks like this Spider-Man has a beer gut!
12. Green Arrow, photo by William Andrade. Oh my goodness!
13. Rocketeer, photo by Bill Anastas. Visit Banastas. Pretty gnarly Rocketeer get-up. I like!
14. Obi-Wan Kenobi, photo by William Andrade. Ben in real life. Yes, Obi-Wan walks the streets of San Diego!
15. Flash, photo by tmt92020. For some reason, Flash doesn’t seem too speedy here.