Well you guys requested it and the Massive List of Black Friday Deals and Steals is here! I’ve been getting a lot of email and tweets from people asking me to either post about their Black Friday sale or whether or not I would do a list of Black Friday deals. I was going to wait until Thanksgiving, but since a few of these can be had RIGHT NOW and since the deals are already floating around the Internet (see Emptees and Hide Your Arms), I decide against waiting.
In any case, here you go, the annual list of Black Friday Deals and Steals! I’ll be updating this post as the week progresses and more sales pop up. If you’ve got a Black Friday sale planned or you’re already doing something then be sure to let me know and I will post it. ALL the sales is also viewable on the “SALE” page in the menu, which I brought back for the holiday season. Enjoy!
[Updated 11/25/2010 at 4:47 am HST)
Jon Wye: 20% off everything (11/29/2010), Tuesday: 15% off everything (11/30/2010), Wednesday – Friday: 10% off everything; use the coupon code “HOLIDAYBOOTY” to score these deals (Expires November 3, 2010)
Stove Monkey: Get both Ideas In Food Shirts for $30 (Ongoing November 26, 2010)
Indivisual Clothing: 50% off entire order with the coupon code “indvslhol2010″ (Ongoing)
Sistine: 20% off all items with the coupon code “FADE2BLACK” (Expires November 28, 2010)
Nerdy Shirts: 40% Off the Nerdy Shirts seen below (Ongoing November 26, 2010)
Disturbia Clothing: 30% off entire order during Black Friday with the coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY” and 20% off the rest of the weekend (Expires November 28, 2010)
Awaken Clothing: 20% off all T-Shirts with the promo code “twentyoff” and all tees are discounted to $12.00! (Expires November 26, 2010)
Oven Fresh Dreams: 25% off your entire order with the coupon code “TOFURKY” (Ongoing November 26, 2010)
Fur Face Boy: Free shipping, all mens tees priced at $19.99 or lower, all girls tees priced at $12.99. Free Tote Bags on orders of $50 or more. Limited Edition Metallic Chain Tee Release (only 30 printed) (Expires November 29, 2010)
The Dept: Free Worldwide Shipping on all orders (Expires December 14, 2010)
Palmer Cash: 20% off the entire store with the coupon code “TURKEY”; starts 11/24/2010 (Ongoing November 26, 2010)
Branded Baron: 40% off your entire order with the coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY” (Expires November 28, 2010)
World Class Revivals: $15 T-Shirts plus free shipping; starts 11/24/2010 (Expires November 27, 2010)
Agape Attire: 25% off your entire order with the coupon code “TURKEY”, plus orders over $100 receive a free Believer bracelet (Ongoing November 26, 2010)
Antisparkle Apparel: 30% off your entire order with the coupon code “STARPOWER” (Expires November 29, 2010)
Donkey Tees: Buy 3 T-Shirts and get a $20 Gift Certificate (Ongoing November 26, 2010)
FAQ Clothing: 30% off your entire order with the coupon code “thanksfaq” (Expires November 28, 2010)
Lady Umbrella: 30% off items plus free shipping with the coupon code “”blackfriday30″! (Expires Midnight November 29, 2010)
Diamond Head Clothing: 30% off your entire order with the coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY” (Ongoing November 25-26, 2010)
Sock Monkee: 10% off your entire order with the coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY” (Expires November 29, 2010)
Rise To Glory Clothing: Use the coupon code “RTGBLACKFRIDAY” (Expires November 27, 2010)
Swallows & Daggers: 48 Hour Sale wit all T-Shirts priced at £8 (Ongoing November 25-26, 2010)
Make Beats Not Beat Downs: All T-Shirts $7 (Ongoing November 26, 2010)
Posted on 23 November '10 by Coty, under T-Shirts. 6 Comments.
First of all, Happy New Year everyone! I started 2009 off on this blog with a Happy New Year post much like this one. Some of you might remember that in that post I listed 5 goals that I had for my namesake blog. Let’s review my list of 5 goals from 2009 and see if I was able to accomplish them:
1. Increase Unique Readership. The goal was to reach 5,000 unique visitors per month. I reached this goal at around April 2009. Since then, I’ve been averaging 17,000 regular users a month, with a peak of 75,000 in the month of August. Goal accomplished!
2. Increase RSS Subscriptions. I started 2009 off with 50 RSS subscribers. The goal was to reach 300 subscribers by 2010. I currently fluctuate between 500-600 RSS subscribers. Goal accomplished!
3. Keep Up With Content. The goal here was to average 28-30 posts per month. In 2009 I averaged 58 posts per month with a high of 77 posts in June and July and a low of 45 in October and December. Goal accomplished!
4. Network and Build Strong Relationships. The goal here was to connect with different people and brands and stir up some interesting promotions and contests. In 2009 I’ve exchanged countless emails with a ton of indie brands and have held a bunch of contests and giveaways sponsored by some amazing people (you know who you are). Goal accomplished!
5. Guest Blog. So my wishlist of places to guest blog included: Tcritic, Taddict, Hide Your Arms, Cottonable and Troundup. The goal was to guest blog on at least 3 of those 5 blogs. From those 5, I only guest blogged on just one, and that was Cottonable. But the guest blog plan wasn’t entirely a failure! I was able to regularly blog at Tee-Junction and T-Shirt Magazine! Goal semi-accomplished!
So all-in-all, 2009 was a very productive year. I accomplished nearly every goal I set for this blog, which is very, very exciting. But how about 2010? What goals do I have for this blog in the very futuristic sounding Twenty-Ten?
1. Continue to build on goals 1-5 from 2009. I’d like to see unique readership improve from 17,000 to 25,000-30,000 unique visitors. RSS might be going out of fashion but I think that a goal of 750 subscribers is a respectable goal to reach for. As far as content goes, I’d like to not so much focus on amount of posts but more on quality of posts. Having said that, I’d be happy with an average of about 45-50 posts a month. And of course, this blog would be nothing without the great indie clothing brands with which I network with. I’d love to hold a minimum of 12 contests this year. Since the guest blog goal was not fully accomplished, I’d still like to reach this goal. I know that a guest post at HYA might be out of the question (I’ve already spoke to Andy about this and I respect his decision to keep the content on HYA solely his own), but I will still aspire to guest blog at 5 other blogs (none specifically).
2. Continue the tradition of the epic post. So I am not sure how many of you have noticed, but I have been doing a 101 T-Shirt list each month since August. I’d love to continue this tradition and do 12 of these epic posts in 2010 at a rate of one per month. These posts typically take me days to complete, however, the payoff is well worth the sweat.
3. Get cited by a major news source in print and on the web. In 2009 I felt the power of reputable link backs. My list of 101 Science T-Shirts was featured on a tweet by Apple Evangelist and Alltop founder, Guy Kawasaki. This led to a tremendoous flow of traffic to my blog. My Mustache Gift List was cited on the USA Today blog Pop Candy and that drove in a crazy amount of traffic. In 2010, I want to be cited in at least one major news source such as CNN, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, BBC News or NPR in print and on the web.
4. Make at least 5 items go viral. Now by definition, for me, viral means at least 100,000 page views for a given item. That’s a lot of eyeballs for a small niche blog like my own. In 2009, I accomplished this twice with my 101 Science T-Shirts list and with my Sketchy Santa video. The goal here is to more than double the two from 2009 to five in 2010.
5. Have fun. So one thing that I’ve noticed is that since this site has grown to have it’s own online presence, one that involves more than myself and a few friends, I’ve focused a lot of time maintaining the site and keeping up with content. What started as a hobby has sort of turned into a part-time job. Going a day without a post is like missing a day of work. The goal here is to make sure that I continue to have fun maintaining this blog, interacting with my community and writing content. Have fun, Coty. Have fun in 2010.
Posted on 1 January '10 by Coty, under Lists, Site News, T-Shirts. 10 Comments.