Our friend Greg from Miles To Go has been quite busy since the last time we featured his T-Shirts on the site. In fact, Miles To Go just released two new tees by Miles To Go artist favorite, Craig Robson. Both Truth & Reason and Tick Tock, Alice were design by Robson and were inspired by Oscar Wilde and the Mad Hatter, respectively. Both shirts are available now at Miles To Go Clothing for $22.99.
While I was checking out the new Craig Robson design tees, I also spotted an amazing Moby Dick inspired T-Shirt. Moby Dick is printed using discharge ink on a Tri-Blend American Apparel tee, which I can say from experience is super soft and comfortable.
“All men live enveloped in whale-lines. All are born with halters round their necks; but it is only when caught in the swift, sudden turn of death, that mortals realize the silent, subtle, ever present perils of life.” – Herman Melville
Posted on 23 September '10 by Coty, under T-Shirts. No Comments.
WonderCon 2010 is being held from April 2-4 this year and as with any comic book convention, there are some amazingly wacky costumes to be seen! I’ll be tracking the best costume spottings from Wondercon 2010 because I always get a kick at seeing what people decide to dress up as. My favorite from the first days batch has got to be the simple and elegant Marty McFly costume!
*All photos belong to their respective owners.
If you stumbled on this blog via Twitter, Facebook or elsewhere then welcome! Please feel free to peruse the site and if you like what you see then Iâ€™d recommendÂ adding Co-Tee TV as a friend on Facebook so that you can stay up-to-date on future posts!
Day 1 Wondercon 2010 Costume Spotting:
1. Marty McFly, photo by jovino. Hey look, it’s Marty McFly in the classic Marty McFly pose and equipped with his futuristic hoverboard! Visit BunnyWarez.
2. Cosplay, photo by I Heart Cool Stuff. I’m not sure who this guy is, but he does look like he’s ready for some foreplay.Â Visit I Heart Cool Stuff.
3. Squirtle, photo by I Heart Cool Stuff. Apparently it’s Squirtle, the bipedle turtle from the Pokemon universe.Â Visit I Heart Cool Stuff.
4. Unknown, photo by mchulin. These guys kind of look like something from The Rocketeer, but I think I might be wrong about that. Any thoughts?
5. The Evil Cheerleaders, photo by I Heart Cool Stuff. If you’re gonna die from someone (or something) evil, why not let that someone be evil cheerleaders.Â Visit I Heart Cool Stuff.
6. Superman, photo by jovino. Do you think this sloppy version of Superman is equipped with matching Superman Underoos?Â Visit BunnyWarez.
Posted on 3 April '10 by Coty, under Superhero Hype, T-Shirts. 2 Comments.