So despite the first epic shirt list being daunting and time consuming, I decided to do a follow up! This time, I switch from the natural sciences to the arts and humanities by featuring 100 + 1 T-Shirts for artists, art snobs, photoshop gurus and everyone in between. Know someone who enjoys art? Chances are, they’ll enjoy at least one of the tees on this list!
Side Note: This list almost proved to be futile! I started this list about a week after the epic 101 T-Shirts for Scientists, Science Geeks and Nerds listÂ and it took me nearly a month to compile a list of 101 worthwhile T-Shirts that fit into the category of appealing to either artists, art snobs and/or photoshop gurus. I almost gave up on the list. The first time I called it quits was after I found the first 10. Then when I reached 50, I thought, 50 is a nice round number, why not stop here? But I kept on searching every corner of InternetLAND and I eventually found 101. I hope you enjoy this list, because I sure had a difficult (but worthwhile) time compiling it!
1. CMYK Family by Chimpogo, Â£21.
2. Pixel Tools by Insanely Great Tees, $19.
3. Artists Create Happiness by Graniph, $23.75.
4. Love, Life, Death by Kneedeepinsleep, Â£25.
5. Grafftips by Michael Delahaut (Threadless), $25.
6. Shapes by AtomicChild, $15.
7. Louise Bourgeouis by T-Shirt In A Box, 21,40 â‚¬.
8. Creation by James Anthony Apparel, $26.
9. Just Say No To Art by Fair Weather Friends, $35.27.
10. Color by Sixpack France, 33,50 â‚¬.