2011 has definitely been the summer of big comic movies. Thor, X-Men: First Class, Green Lantern, and of course Captain America. Next summer, we’ll get The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers – something that I’d never think I’d ever see on the big screen. Comic book culture and superheroes are bigger than ever. To celebrate this and because I’m still coming off a high from covering the crazy Comic-Con costumes of 2011, I’ve put together an amazing list of 101 Superhero T-Shirts for the Ultimate Comic Book Mega Fan.
I’d love to hear which one of these are your favorites and whether or not you own any of these tees! And if you know of a superhero shirt not on this list then please tell me about it. Leave a comment below in the comments section and let me know!
If you enjoyed this post then please, please, please, tell you’re friends about it! A simple Tweet or post on your Facebook page will help to get the word out, and a link back on your blog would be greatly appreciated!
If you stumbled on this blog via Twitter, Facebook or elsewhere then welcome! Please feel free to peruse the site and if you like what you see then I’d recommend adding Co-Tee TV as a friend on Facebook so that you can stay up-to-date on future posts!
1. Fighting Crime Doesn’t Pay by Stef McFeters (Threadless), $20.
2. Light-Up LED Iron Man T-Shirt by Think Geek, $29.99.
3. Slice of Shell by 604Republic, $19.95.
4. The Joker by NerdyShirts, $14.99.
5. Superman by 80′s Tees, $20.
6. Ironing Man vs. Washing Machine by Split Reason, $19.95.
7. Captain America’s Shield by NerdyShirts, $19.99.
8. Masked Turtles by Snorg Tees, $19.95.
9. Captain Canada by Busted Teees, $20.
10. Sorry, Babe (4 Pack) by Threadless, $75.
10a. Sorry, Babe… Issue 2, Vol. 2 by Lee Bermejo (Threadless), $24.
10b. Sorry, Babe… Issue 1, Vol. 2 by Eduardo Risso (Threadlesss), $24.
10c. Sorry, Babe… Issue 4, Vol. 2 by Dave Johnson (Threadless), $24.
10d. Sorry, Babe… Issue 3, Vol. 2 by Matheus Lopes (Threadless), $24.