Do I ever tire of witty MacGyver tees? No, not really. For some reason, MacGyver tees are always awesome (to me at least). And this shirt from SnorgTees is no different. Necessity Is The Mother is yet another excellent MacGyver themed T-Shirt, and guess what, this tee was made out of a toothpick, a rubber band, and some tin foil. Pretty amazing, huh. Pick up this tee from SnorgTees for $18.95 and remember that if you spend $60 or more you score free shipping anywhere in the United States!
Our friends over at Shirts Taste Good is having a huge sale in celebration of Halloween! All of their tees have been marked down to $14.95 (regularly priced at $17.95). They have 26 different tees in the line of viral video inspired T-Shirts. Check it out, I guarantee you’ll have seen at least one of these videos on YouTube in the past!
Our friends over at Retro Plus Tees is having a $12 sale on 12 of their popular tees! The NBA Season is coming up, and that Haterade shirt is the perfect shirt to wear to a Laker game because god knows how much I hate on Kobe Bryant! And that DILG shirt is quite original, I can’t say that I have seen a DILF shirt before despite the variety of MILF shirts on the market.
The shirts over at Retro Plus Tees normally self for $15 to $17 so you’ll be saving some cash if you pick up a tee during the $12 sale.
I’ve made it to Wednesday! Episode 31 of Co-Tee TV features a new indie graphic tee brand based out of Wisconsin known as Thread Paradise. It’s a family run business started by brothers Steve and Derrik Chycinski. Steve does all the designing and Derrik does all the printing – how convenient! If you enjoy fun, humorous tees then Thread Paradise is just up your alley!
Death by Thread Paradise . Pros: I love the color of this American Apparel T-Shirt and the imagery is simple yet thought provoking. It’s one of those that people will look at for while to try and figure what the heck it means. I love the fact that it features a screen printed label on the inner neck but wonder why Thread Paradise chose to keep the American Apparel neck tag on. Includes a custom hangtag for an added touch. If you dig Threadless type designs then I suggest you check out the rest of what Thread Paradise has to offer.Â Cons: Plain packaging, neck tag kept on. Available in both mens and womens sizes.Â Price: $19.98 (Free Shipping on orders of 2 o more shirts)
Read To See How You Can A Win Bone Ranger Shirt from Zombie Liquirice!
If you want to send me a product to review, please feel free to do so. You can find my information in the contact menu above. Thanks!
While I was visiting Seattle, me and my buddies made it a point to drive down to Portland, Oregon and check out the city. While we were there, I met up with some tee enthusiasts, one being Travis Greenwood of Found Item Clothing and he gave me some tees to give away on the site! Awesome deal for you loyal readers! I’ve got two shirts to give away, One (1) Medium “Don’t Hassle Me, I’m Local” shirt ($21.95 value) and one (1) Large “Classic Tuxedo” shirt ($21.95 value). Thanks Found Item Clothing!
All you need to do is either:
1. Leave a comment in THIS blog post telling me your favorite movie of all time and whether you wear a large or a medium.
2. Leave a comment on the Co-Tee TV Facebook Fan Page telling me your favorite movie of all time and whether you wear a large or a medium.
By the way, if you do both of the options above then you double your chances at winning!
The contest ends on Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 11:59 pm Hawaii Time. I will randomly select one winner of the Large Classic Tuxedo shirt and one (1) winner for the Medium Don’t Hassle Me, I’m Local shirt. Good luck!
This highlarious shirt comes to us courtesy of The Printed Mind and was designed by illustrator and artist,Â Gaunty. I grew up watching The Fresh Prince of Bell-Air and so when I spotted this tee over at Emptees images of Carlton doing his patented dances started to flow through my mind. Carlton was infectious and his moves, well, they were corny yet classic.
You can pick up Do The Carlton from The Printed Mind for $19.99. Relieve the 90’s with some Carlton swingin’ goodness!
Why do I not own a Funkrush tee yet? I need to get my hands on one of their products because they’ve got a style that I really dig. I do own a print of theirs, if that’s any consolation. This is yet another example of a wonderful Funkrush tee. It’s called Arab Limo and it’s a small departure from the rest of their line but its a fun shirt nonetheless. You can purchase Arab Limo by Maki from Funkrush forÂ Â£20.00 and save an additional 15% off with the coupon code “COTY” at checkout.
Father’s Day is coming up and the best way to celebrate is…to buy a tee from Kosher Ham! Our good friends at Kosher Ham is having a humungous 25% off Dad’s Day Sale! All you need to do is enter “dad” at checkout and you’re on your way to saving large sums of money on some of the best Jewish inspired funny tees on the Internets! The sale runs through this Sunday at 11:59 so hurry and pick up a tee now! And as always, buy 3 Kosher Ham tees and you get a fourth tee for free! Shirts are printed on American Apparel blanks and are priced from $7.99 to $19.99.
They’ve also added 6 new tees to the site, I’ve added 4 of my favorites here for you to get a taste of what Kosher Ham has to offer. Be sure to check out the Kosher Ham Site so that you can browse their catalog of over 60 highly customizable T-Shirts. You choose the color that you want design printed on!
Robots in Disguise from Slapt Sticker Subculture is just too cool for words. It’s the perfect tee to wear to the premier of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. You’ll surely get a bunch of looks and comments.Â
The tee itself features Direct-to-Garment printing on a silver Alstyle brand tee. These shirts are not mass produced and done individually. Pick one up today for $15.
I’ve been a Flickr user for a while now, but in no means would I consider myself a Flickr poweruser. However, I’ve been exploring Flickr a bit more as of late and found that they’ve got lots of awesome T-Shirt related groups that you can join. Thanks to bigguybigcityÂ better known as tee bloggerÂ hideyourarms, designerÂ Olly Moss and the T-criticÂ bloggerÂ Karl Long,Â I found these groups while scouring their profiles!
Oh and before I forget – you can add me on Flickr too!
Here are 5 of my favorites (so far):Â
1. T-Shirts. 10,709 Tees.Â This group is lied by Little Dragon and seems to be the group with the most tees added amongst this lot. Another plus with this group is its active discussion area – lots of talk going on there compared to the other groups. Here’s the group description:
Tees – hell… shirts, sweaters, hoodies – nowadays have crazy, witty and overall funny sayings, sayings and icons, pictures and colours. Post pictures of people in funny and/or odd t-shirts here.
2. Funny T-Shirts. 500 Tees. This is the site specifically for funny tees, in fact, according to admin TheNakedPhotographer “Your shit better be funny or worth being in here or I will delete it, add shit shirts here twice and I will ban you!” Whenever you see a funny tee, snap a pic of it and upload it to the Funny T-Shirts group.
3. T-Shirt Revolution. 8,964 Tees. This is the group that’s all about printing and making your own tee designs. If you made the tee, post it here! They also have active discussions on transferring designs to blank tees and on blank tee types in general. If you’re a do-it-yourself-er than be sure to add this group and start contributing! The group admin is Stephane Vendran.Â
4. Fresh Tees. 3,787 Tees.Â This is the official addic[tee]d Flickr group run by Mr. Fresh. addic[tee]d is a tee blog that is based in Athens, Greece. The addic[tee]d tee blog has been around since 2005. This group does not allow “plain text” tees so be careful not to add those.
5. I Love T-Shirts. 2,136 Tees. This is a Brazilian group run by Aline Szucs.Â Although not in English, they do have a ton of fun tees in this group. Definitely worth checking out. And if you understand Portuguese then here’s the group description:
Camisetas sÃ£o Ãtens bÃ¡sicos e indispensÃ¡veis no guarda-roupa que vÃ£o conosco a qualquer lugar! Trocas, dicas, dÃºvidas, sÃ£o os objetivos deste grupo! Trocas: peÃ§o a todos que organizarem ou participarem, manter sempre o respeito uns para com os outros, pois este tipo de interaÃ§Ã£o tem como objetivo descontarir e nÃ£o “estressar”, ok? Fotos: somente de camisetas, blusinhas e afins!!! EstÃ£o proibidos: xingamentos, ofensas, material inadequado e tudo que possa prejudicar o grupo. Abs!