So the Interactive portion of the SXSW Festival has come and gone. I wasn’t able to attend this year but I did have a blast shirt spotting vicariously through other peoples Flickr uploads! Ahh, the wonder of the Internet!
The purpose of shirt spotting SXSW 2010 was not just to find geeky tees but also so that I could share information on new startups that you would rather not have heard of. In the process, I also became exposed to a bunch of new blogs via the profiles of the various Flickr users from who I got the photos from. Putting this collection together took a lot of time, but at the end of the day, it was totally worth it!
Here’s full collection of all 83 shirts spotted at the 2010 SXSW Interactive Festival! I thought I’d consolidate my 5 daily recap posts into one humungous list post!
Iâ€™d love to hear which one of these are your favorites! Was there a startup tee that caught your eye? What do you think of all the Threadless sightings? Do you know of a shirt that should be added to this list? Leave a comment below in the comments section and let me know!
If you enjoyed this post then please, please, please, tell youâ€™re friends about it! A simple Tweet or post on your Facebook page will help to get the word out, and a link back on your blog would be greatly appreciated!
If you stumbled on this blog via Twitter, Facebook or elsewhere then welcome! Please feel free to peruse the site and if you like what you see then Iâ€™d recommend adding Co-Tee TV as a friend on Facebook so that you can stay up-to-date on future posts!
Day 1 SXSW T-Shirt Sightings:
2. Under Pressure Screen Printing, photo by KXAN. Under Pressure Screen Printing doing their thing at the Ustream Breakthrough Party. The event featured performances by the band Gym Class Heroes with Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy hosting the festivities. Visit Under Pressure Screen Printing and Ustream.
3. Jon Carroll of Gowalla, photo by hawaii. Jon Carroll of Gowalla sits down for a chat over some Mexican Coke and Gowalla swag at Juan Pelota Cafe at Mellow Johnny’s Bike Shop. Visit Gowalla and the Hawaii Weblog.
4. The Startup Bus, photos by dekrazee1. The Startup Bus is the brainchild of Elias Bizannes, an Australian now living in America. The original concept was for 12 strangers to board a bus in San Francisco â€“ and at 60 miles an hour and over 48 hours â€“ they were to conceive, build and launch 3 tech startups in time for a SxSW party in Austin. BTW, looks like Storenvy is one of the sponsors – cool! Visit The Startup Bus.
5. Other Inbox, photo by dekrazee1. OtherInbox, Inc. is an Austin-based company that builds technology to automatically organize emails from online shopping and social networking sites. This puts consumers in control but also creates unique opportunities for improving the relevance and targeting of email marketing. Visit OtherInBox.
6. No More Servers (Rackspace Hosting), photo by Scott Beale / Laughing Squid. Rackspace Hosting plans to unleash their next big reveal that will “revolutionize the music industry and their artists’ experience.” The Rackspace Revolution Rock Party is set for March 15 at SXSW.Visit Rackspace Hosting and Laughing Squid.
7. Fork You, photo by Scott Beale / Laughing Squid. Here’s Charlie O’Donnell from First Round Capitol, a venture capitol firm , sporting a cool Fork You Shirt. Buy Fork You from RubyRags. Visit First Round Capitol and Laughing Squid.