Moustaches, mustaches, mostaccio, mustaccio, moustakion … no matter how you spell it, moustaches were all the rage in 2009. You notice a lot of trends as a blogger and I’ve noticed that a lot of people love to not only grow moustaches but they like to have them adorn the products that they wear and use on a daily basis. Rangga over at Cottonable.com came up with a great idea to do a moustache T-Shirt list. However, I thought I’d go a step further and include a variety of moustache gift giving ideas for those of you looking to purchase not just T-Shirts. Having said that, you’ll find moustache shirts, mugs, bandanas, necklaces, pillows and a slew of other moustache products! Enjoy this list and be sure to thank Rangga for coming up with this hairy idea!
Note: You’ll notice a bunch of different “moustache” spelling throughout the post. This was done on purpose as I used whatever spelling found was in the product name.
1. Handlebar Hold by Fuzzy Ink, $18.95.
2. Humunga Mustache by Moody Pet, $12.
3. As You Wish by 80′s Tees, $20.
4. Dapper Men by Chop Shop, $20.
5. Interchangeable Mustache Pillow by sallyenglanddesign, $60.
6. Mustache by Busted Tees, $20.
7. The Moustache Mug by Peter Ibruegger, Â£11.95.
8. A Must’Stache by No Star Clothing, $24.
9. Moustache Bandages by Urban Outfitters, $7.
10. Hand Embroidered Moustache Bandana by archicraft, $18.