So I didn’t get a chance to do the project that I had previewed on Day 15, only because I couldn’t find the materials that I needed in the colors that I wanted (damn you Wal-Mart)! So while I work on finding the goods, I give you this peace offering. It’s a piece of wallpaper based on the Pac-Shirt Postcard from Day 13. Enjoy!
Day 16: Pac-Shirt Wallpaper
1. To install on your laptop or computer, first download the Wallpaper set below and then check your screen resolution of your laptop or computer. Install the wallpaper size that best fits your screen resolution. Note that the sizes offered below are optimized for MacBooks and iMacs.
2. To install on your iPhone, first click on the download link to the iPhone wallpaper within Safari while using your iPhone. The image of the Wallpaper will pop up. Now, tap and hold on the image of the wallpaper on the screen. You should see a menu pop up asking if you would like to “Save Image.” Click “Save Image” and now you will find your new wallpaper in your iPhone’s Camera Roll. Tap on the wallpaper within the Camera Roll and then tap on the arrow on the far left of the bottom of the screen. You now have the option to “Use as Wallpaper.” Once you tap “Use as Wallpaper”, you’re all set! Enjoy you new iPhone wallpaper!
Download the Pac-Shirt Wallpaper Set - (987.25 kB)
All artwork belong to their respective owners.
The T-Shirt 365 project is free of charge, meaning, you can use the materials provided here as many times as you would like. However, I do ask that you DO NOT repost the actual project files on other websites. It would be better if you simply linked back to the particular blog post on my website! It’s good karma for you and it’ll make me super happy to see the linkback!
The goal of the project is to have enough material so that I can make a book encompassing the entire project. If all goes as planned, we’ll have something amazing available in 2012!
Posted on 16 January '11 by Coty, under Project365. No Comments.
“Ditch the tie. Wear a T-Shirt.” is the motto for today’s Project365 item. I call it the Pac-Shirt Postcard. I actually came up with this idea during my recent trip to Los Angeles. Surrounded by tourist-y postcards, I realized that there was indeed a lack of T-Shirt themed postcards. Here’s my first attempt to remedy that situation.
I had a couple of ideas for the front of the postcard, but ultimately ended up going with a Pac-Man theme. In lieu of Pac-Man, we’ve got a makeshift T-Shirt Pac-Shirt and instead of ghosts, we have neck ties and bow ties – the ultimate T-Shirt adversary. Enjoy!
Note: the Pac-Shirt Postcard is sized according to standard shape and size guidelines according to the United States Postal Service. The card is 6” long X 4 1/4” high.
Day 13: Pac-Shirt Postcard
- Thick Card Stock Paper (paper should be around 0.007-0.016 inches thick or 80-120 pounds should to do the trick)
- Color Inkjet Printer
- Insert paper into printer and print the front postcard file (file labeled Postcard-Front.jpg).
- Once the front of the postcard has finished printing, flip it over and insert into your printer once more and print the back of the postcard (file labeled Postcard-Back.jpg).
- Cut postcard out of the paper.
- Write a message and send to someone who needs to wear a little less ties and a bit more T-Shirts!
This Pac-Shirt Postcard was inspired by Pac-Man.
Download the Pac-Shirt Postcard - (313.67 kB)
This is the front of the Pac-Shirt Postcard (click for a closer view).
This is the back of the Pac-Shirt Postcard (click for a closer view).
Posted on 13 January '11 by Coty, under Project365. No Comments.
Our pal Glenn Jones from Glennz Tees is holding one his popular sales, which doesn’t happen all that often. So what does this mean? This means that you need to head on over To Glennz Tees, scope out your favorite designs (if you’re a regular reader of this blog then you should have a couple of Glennz Tees already in mind) and add them to your shopping cart because everyone knows that these tees will go fast.
True Story: A couple of months back, Glennz was holding a similar sale. I really wanted Office Chat, but decided that it worth waiting for until the last day of the sale. Wrong move! The shirt was sold out in my size. Bummer! Don’t let this happen to you.
All shirts are currently priced at $13.95 (regularly $19.95).
Here are a few of his latest designs:
Posted on 31 October '10 by Coty, under T-Shirts. No Comments.