To say that the Nintendo Entertainment System was a part of my childhood is quite an understatement. The original NES was in fact a big part of my childhood. I recall countless hours playing Super Mario Bros., Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!!, Rad Racer, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, just to name a few of my favorite titles. I remember leaving the NES on overnight just so that I could save my place in in a particular game and continue playing the next day. I remember vigorously blowing into cartridges to kick start them back to life. I remember the countless hours of fun that I had with my NES.
This list is built on that childhood love that I had for Nintendo. To this day, you can still catch me playing with the Nintendo Wii or my DS. The only difference now is that I can look good (and so can you) in Nintendo gear while I am gaming out. Enjoy the list!
I’d love to hear which one of these are your favorites and whether or not you own any of these tees! And if you know of a NINTENDO related shirt not on this list then please tell me about it. Leave a comment below in the comments section and let me know!
If you enjoyed this post then please, please, please, tell your friends about it! A simple Tweet or post on your Facebook page will help to get the word out, and a link back on your blog would be greatly appreciated!
1. The Plumbers Wardrobe by Split Reason, $18.95. Plumbing is serious business; you need to dress for success. The Amphibian suit is useful for underwater jobs, The raccoon suit for those hard to reach toilets in the clouds, and a doctor’s outfit is always nice to have on hand for… umm… we’ll let you use your imagination.
2. Life of the Party by SnorgTees, $19.95.
3. 8-Bit Blues by Jacques Maes (Threadless), $18.
4. Classically Trained by 80’s Tees, $20.
5. Die Hard by Busted Tees, $20.
6. Let’s Rock Mega Man by 80sTees, $22.
7. Tetris Skyline by Reece Ward (RedBubble), $24.14.
8. This Is Why I’m Hot by SnorgTees, $19.95.
9. NES Controller by Shirt City, $22.95.
10. Game Over by Fuzzy Ink, $21. Wrinkled Koopa and his troopas are still misbehavin’, Piranhas poppin’ meds and an arthritic Princess needs savin’, with Yoshi underground and Luigi set on mute, it’s Mario’s time to shine in a weathered raccoon suit.