And so SXSW Interactive comes to an end. And although I was not able to attend the festival this year, I was still able to shirt spot from the comfort of my leather chair here in lovely Honolulu, Hawaii. I hope to make it out to Austin one of these days for the SXSW festival, until then, enjoy these 14 shirts!
I surely hope that you enjoyed all of this SXSW shirt spotting because I sure did! What did you guys think of it? I obviously love tech and startup culture, should I start to infuse more of that into this blog? Let me know what you think! Now back to our regular programming….
*All photos belong to their respective owners.
Day 5 SXSW T-Shirt Sightings:
1. Alltop, photo by Jim @TechFrog Alden. Alltop tracks all of the best stories in every possible category that you can think of – even T-Shirts. By the way, did you know that my 101 Bacon List was recently feature on the Alltop blog, Holy Kaw?Â Visit Alltop.
2. AÂ Simple Plan, photo submitted by Neil Gregory. Not a day has gone by SXSW that I have not spotted a Threadless tee and day 45 is no different! Buy A Simple Plan from Threadless. Visit Threadless and Intel Blogs.
3. Chicken George, photo by Jim @TechFrog Alden. DJ Chicken George’s (CG) unique “Jazztronica” style of incorporating and fusing diverse genres of music has granted him several international appearances in Sweden, Paris, Amsterdam, Vancouver, the Middle East and across the U.S. Buy the DJ Chicken George shirt. Visit DJ Chicken George.
4. Outright, photo by Keith Burtis. Streamlining the work involved with working for yourself, Outright.com will help you pay the right taxes, simplify record keeping, and keep your business on track and growing.Â Visit Outright.
5. Obviously Pleased With Self, photo by Brianfit. Now that is a cool shirt being worn by Rod Begbie, senior software engineer and sheep herder at Slide, makers of the finest social networking gizmos and distractions. Buy Obviously Pleased With Self from The Feed Store. Visit Brian Fitzgerald’s site, Groovy Mother and Slide.
6. Wolf Parade, photo by adrants. Adrants provides marketing and advertising news. It provides insightful, informed, experiential, no holds barred commentary on the state of the advertising and media industries. Visit Wolf Parade and AdRants.
7. Rackspace Revolution, photo by Rackspace. Get Dedicated Server and Managed Server Hosting Services backed by 100% Network Uptime Guarantee & Fanatical support at Rackspace Hosting. Visit Rackspace.