Remember the movie Pay It Forward? The movie that starred Kevin Spacey, Helen Hunt and that spooky little kid from the Sixth Sense. The idea behind The Love Pass is sort of like the Pay It Forward concept. Sort of.
Every time you purchase a T-Shirt from The Love Pass, you receive a second T-Shirt for you to pass on to a friend, family member, loved one or even a stranger. Ultimately, the goal of The Love Pass is to touch lives through the greatest gift…love.
And that’s not even the best part of The Love Pass. They will actually 10% of their annual profits to various charitable organizations. How awesome, right!
The Love Pass T-Shirts are reasonably priced at $21 and this includes the price of the second T-Shirt.
Posted on 9 June '10 by Coty, under T-Shirts. No Comments.
Storenvy, the popular one stop place on the Internet to set up your own online shop and have goods screen printed for amazing prices have joined hands with artist from around the globe to put together a nice collection of Hope For Haiti tees. The shirts are priced at $14 and $8 from each tee will go to the American Red Cross to help support earthquake relief efforts in Haiti. They have 9 different designs to choose from featuring artists like Sven Palmowski and brands like HaHa Press and Gowalla (the popular social check in site and iPhone App).
Posted on 31 January '10 by Coty, under T-Shirts. 2 Comments.
Things are looking really bad in Haiti, fortunately, there are people around world helping out in anyway that they can. Here are a few ways that you can help out with Haiti relief that involve buying a T-Shirt.
1. Buy a Feed The Hungry T-Shirt from Pyknic Clothing and 75% of the proceeds will be donated to earthquake relief efforts in Haiti. Price: $20 (75% go to Haiti relief efforts). Shipping now.
2. Pick up a Haiti tee from Blink-182 and 100% of the proceeds go straight to the Red Cross. Price: $15 (100% of proceeds go to Haiti relief efforts). Shipping January 22, 2010.
3. Eurosport has available a Haiti United Relief shirt with 100% of the proceeds going to the Red Cross. Price: $17.99 (100% of proceeds go to Haiti relief efforts). Shipping now.
4. At OrganiKook you can grab a Help Haiti shirt with 100% of proceeds going to Haiti aid groups. Price: $15 (100% of proceeds go to Haiti relief efforts). Shipping now.
5. If you’re a Lady Gaga fan you might consider picking up the Lady Gag Haiti Relief T-Shirt. Price: $25 (100% of proceeds go to Haiti relief efforts). Shipping January 22, 2010.
6. David Stripinis, lead virtual camera operator for Avatar, is auctioning off an Avatar crew T-Shirt. For every $5 donation you make you will receive a raffle to win the shirt. Donations are made through Just Give.
So, here’s the deal. Donate. And share your email address with me. All the money goes to Oxfam, the email address goes to me. For every Â£3 ( or $5USD ) you donate, you get an entry to a raffle to receive an Avatar Crew T-Shirt.
This is a brand new, never been worn XL t-shirt only available to those that were lucky enough to work on the film, or know people who did.
Raffle will be run Saturday, 23 Jan 2010. Shirt will be sent off as soon as the winner sends me his address, at my expense.
7. Zazzle will be donating $1 for every shirt sold on their site from now until January 18.
8. All proceeds from the Yele Haiti Collection at Timberland will be donated to Haiti earthquake relief. Price: $35. Shipping now.
9. Cafepress is offering a special Haiti shirt designed by Studio Number One which was founded by Shepard Fairey. Price: $15 (100% of proceeds go to Haiti relief efforts). Shipping now.
10. All profits from The Hope For Haiti will be going to disaster relief in Haiti via Convoy For Hope. Price: $20 (100% of proceeds go to Haiti relief efforts). Shipping now.
11. And of course our friends over at Doubletake Clothing have their Help Haiti band aid shirt available with 100% of the proceeds going to Haiti aid. Price: $15 (100% of proceeds go to Haiti relief efforts). Shipping after January 22, 2010.
Posted on 16 January '10 by Coty, under T-Shirts. 7 Comments.