I’m pretty sure that I learned how to do this sometime during the 2nd grade. Yes, immaturity begins to set in at around that time. And of course, the fascinations boys have with boobs start much earlier than you ladies think. In fact, I remember there being an entire formula of pluses and minuses, complete with a full story. And when you hit the equal sign, you’d get …. BOOBLESS (spelled out in upside down digits). But alas, I can’t remember the exact story that I used to tell when showing off the BOOBLESS trick.
Fortunately for us, we have the magic of Google! I found there to be multiple variations of the BOOBIES calculator trick, but I can’t remember if these were the ones that I had learned as a kid. In any case, enjoy!
BOOBLESS Calculator trick instructions:
- There once was a girl with 69 boobs. (Type 69 into the calculator.)
- She had too, too, too many. (Type 2 three times.)
- She went to 51 St. to see Dr X. (Type 51 and a times sign.)
- He gave her 8 operations. (Type eight and the equals sign.)
- And in the end she was boobless. (Turn the calculator upside down it should read, Boobless.)
The latest tee from NerdyShirts reminded me of this nifty trick. And although the calculator on this tee spells out BOOBIES instead of BOOBLESS, it’s still hilariously awesome. Buy one now from NerdyShirts for $19.95.