Olly Moss China plates? File this under drool worthy. Fans of this blog know that I’ve been a fan of Olly Moss for the longest time. It’s no surprise, then, that I would totally dig these gamer-inspired dinner plates. Know someone who loves Pokemon or the Legend of Zelda? Then get ready to blow their mind. Pro Tip: Set the table, dim the lights, play the Zelda soundtrack on the old speaker system, and fill their plates with some turkey and mashed potatoes. They’ll be in for a surprise once they’ve finished all their food!
Not sure when these will be available for sale. Will keep you folks updated.
Posted on 28 February '13 by Coty, under Accessories. 1 Comment.
Link, the Hylian teenager, might not have his own Facebook profile (or does he), but you can still Like Link buy picking up this T-Shirt from Don’t Blink Tees. I mean, seriously, this protagonist of Nintendo’s Legend of Zelda series has been around since the 80′s. The least you could do is Like the guy.
After you do that, go and Like this blog on Facebook!
Like Link is available now from Don’t Blink Tees for $20.
Posted on 13 March '12 by Coty, under T-Shirts. No Comments.
A few days ago I reviewed the 8-Bit Dynamic Life T-Shirt from ThinkGeek. I really dug that tee, however, if you’re looking for something a bit more fancy or Geek Chic then look no further than LIFE by Matt Leyen. This cardigan is so understated, relaxed, and cool. You’re a gamer, but you’re not screaming hardcore gamer when you use this cardigan. I admit, this cardigan is sexy.
LIFE by Matt Leyen is available now from Threadless for $44.
Posted on 7 February '12 by Coty, under Hoodies and Jackets. 1 Comment.
To say that the Nintendo Entertainment System was a part of my childhood is quite an understatement. The original NES was in fact a big part of my childhood. I recall countless hours playing Super Mario Bros., Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!!, Rad Racer, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, just to name a few of my favorite titles. I remember leaving the NES on overnight just so that I could save my place in in a particular game and continue playing the next day. I remember vigorously blowing into cartridges to kick start them back to life. I remember the countless hours of fun that I had with my NES.
This list is built on that childhood love that I had for Nintendo. To this day, you can still catch me playing with the Nintendo Wii or my DS. The only difference now is that I can look good (and so can you) in Nintendo gear while I am gaming out. Enjoy the list!
I’d love to hear which one of these are your favorites and whether or not you own any of these tees! And if you know of a NINTENDO related shirt not on this list then please tell me about it. Leave a comment below in the comments section and let me know!
If you enjoyed this post then please, please, please, tell your friends about it! A simple Tweet or post on your Facebook page will help to get the word out, and a link back on your blog would be greatly appreciated!
1. The Plumbers Wardrobe by Split Reason, $18.95. Plumbing is serious business; you need to dress for success. The Amphibian suit is useful for underwater jobs, The raccoon suit for those hard to reach toilets in the clouds, and a doctor’s outfit is always nice to have on hand for… umm… we’ll let you use your imagination.
2. Life of the Party by SnorgTees, $19.95.
3. 8-Bit Blues by Jacques Maes (Threadless), $18.
4. Classically Trained by 80′s Tees, $20.
5. Die Hard by Busted Tees, $20.
6. Let’s Rock Mega Man by 80sTees, $22.
7. Tetris Skyline by Reece Ward (RedBubble), $24.14.
8. This Is Why I’m Hot by SnorgTees, $19.95.
9. NES Controller by Shirt City, $22.95.
10. Game Over by Fuzzy Ink, $21. Wrinkled Koopa and his troopas are still misbehavin’, Piranhas poppin’ meds and an arthritic Princess needs savin’, with Yoshi underground and Luigi set on mute, it’s Mario’s time to shine in a weathered raccoon suit.
Posted on 12 April '10 by Coty, under Lists, T-Shirts. 55 Comments.